Toyota Scion Service Boost
Are you a current Scion Owner? We’ve got your Scion Covered.
Hansel Toyota wants you to know that Scion Service Boost and Scion Service Boost Plus will still be honored for those vehicles meeting the program requirements. Additionally, our factory trained certified technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts, are available to service your Scion if these programs are no longer applicable for your vehicle.
Scion Service Boost includes:
- Normal factory-recommended maintenance services¹ for up to 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- No cost 24-hour roadside assistance² for up to 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Maintenance performed by trained technicians who know your vehicle the best, using Genuine Toyota Parts.
- Service reminders mailed to you prior to your next service.
Scion Service Boost Plus
For an additional boost, ask us about Scion Service Boost Plus, the extended maintenance plan that covers your factory-recommended maintenance for up to a total of 5 years or 75,000 miles, whichever comes first.³
- Scion Service Boost Scheduled Factory Maintenance covers:
- Scion Service Boost covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. For the Scion iA and FR-S, the 2 year/25,000 mile period includes a maximum of the first three normal factory recommended services. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance is provided for two years, regardless of mileage, and includes:
- Battery Jump Starts
- Flat Tire Assistance
- Emergency Fuel Delivery
- Lockout Protection
- Towing to Closest Toyota Scion Dealership
- Includes emergency supply of fuel, does not include parts and other fluids.
Does not include parts and fluids, except for emergency fuel delivery. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- Scion Service Boost Plus provides extended coverage of factory-recommended maintenance for up to a total of 5 years or 75,000 miles, whichever comes first. Coverage is effective as of the vehicle's date of first use, and begins at the expiration of the complimentary maintenance plan. Services included vary by plan purchased.