The All New 2019 Ford Ranger is engineered with the toughness to take you on off-road adventures that few other vehicles can. The Ranger brings excitement and confidence to the driving experience, courtesy of its impressive array of available tech — from the driver-assist features in Ford Co-Pilot 360™, to voice-activated SYNC® 3 and FordPass Connect™, to the outstanding performance of the B&O™ Sound System by Bang & Olufsen.
The athletic shape of the all-new Ford Ranger shows a powerful blend of style and function. The twin power dome hood has strong visual performance. It works with the low-angled windshield to channel air efficiently over the roof and reduce wind noise. The wide grille opening and rounded wheel arches are aerodynamically functional as well. And high approach, breakover and departure angles enhance all-terrain capability for climbing hills and clearing obstacles.
The Ranger interior carries over from the outside the emphasis on style and function — and adds the important element of comfort. Seating is firm yet supportive, with accommodations for up to five an extra spacious four-door SuperCrew
ABOUT THIS VEHICLE
21/26 City/Highway MPG
Ford Gold Certified Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Vehicle History
* and 22,000 FordPass Rewards Points to use toward first two maintenance visits
* 172 Point Inspection
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
See more quality vehicles like this one at www.gohansel.com.
* 2019 KBB.com 10 Favorite New-for-2019 Cars