Lease vs. Buy
To Buy or to Lease?
Sometimes it can be difficult to determine whether to lease or to buy. See below for some points that may help you to make this decision. Of course, you can always call one of our financing experts to discuss which option is right for you.
If your answer is "yes" to most of these statements, leasing from Hansel Toyota might be the right choice for you:
- I generally drive less than around 12,000 miles per year.
- I don't typically get emotionally attached to my vehicle.
- I have got to have that (real) new car smell.
- I really like the security of driving a new car under warranty.
- I typically go for a vehicle that I cannot afford to buy or maintain.
- I would be willing to trade ownership of a car for low, monthly payments.
If the statements below sound more like your habits, buying a vehicle might be a better fit for you. Our financing experts are here to help!
- I always drive over 15,000 miles per year.
- I enjoy customizing my car by tinting windows, adding pinstripes, sound system, etc.
- I typically get emotionally attached to my vehicle.
- I love to see my payments dwindle down to nothing.
- My current vehicle is more than about 4 years old.
- I prefer to do my own repair work.